If you are a motorcycle owner in Arizona, look no further than Olson Insurance to protect you and your prized vehicle. We will help you select the best options, which are:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage- Covers things like medical expenses and lost wages that result from the injury or death of another driver when you're at fault.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage- Covers damage to another person's property when you are at fault. You may be liable for other vehicles, private residences, storefronts and other structures.
- Medical Payments- Covers reasonable and necessary medical expenses that are the result of any injury to you or your passengers, like ambulance rides and x-rays.
- Collision Coverage- Covers damages to your motorcycle that result from a collision with another object, which can include another car or motorcycle, a tree or a building.
- Comprehensive Coverage- Covers damages to your motorcycle not caused by a crash with another vehicle—things like flooding, wind, vandalism, and theft. You're typically covered for repairs up to the actual cash value of your bike.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury- If you get into an accident and an uninsured or underinsured driver is at fault, this covers your injuries as well as your passengers.
- Towing and Labor- Reimburses you for the costs of towing and related labor if your motorcycle breaks down or you get in an accident.
- Rental reimbursement- Helps cover the cost of a rental if your bike is stolen or being repaired in the shop.
Get A Quote
Fill the next form and we will contact you as soon is possible.
How We Work
Call us or
We connect to
To find the best carrier for your specific needs with the best pricing
We get you
And ensure that you remain protected
Features and Benefits of Olson Insurance
Olson Insurance provides home insurance at reasonable cost. Our home insurance features and benefits include protection to your dwelling, other structures, and personal property, as well as liability protection.
This is a basic coverage of a home insurance policy. Dwelling protection covers the home structure itself and the structures attached to it like a deck or garage. With Olson Insurance, rest assured that you will get the necessary financial protection for your home against certain risks.
Other Structures Protection
Some policies do not include other structures that are not attached to the home. In Olson Insurance, we do not only protect the home structure itself, we also provide protection to other parts of your home that are not attached to the main structure. The part of your property detached from your home may include a fence, tool shed, storage room and a detached garage.
Personal Property Protection
Home insurance is not only limited to the home or other structures. It also covers personal belongings that you keep inside your home. This comes in handy when your furniture gets damaged by accident or by a fire or if your beloved belongings get stolen or vandalized. Our personal property protection will help pay for the cost of repairs and replacement of your belongings damaged, destroyed or lost due to a covered risk. If you have valuables like luxury watches and jewelry, you can also purchase an extended coverage for these items.
Home insurance policy also provides liability protection. This covers you financially if someone not living with you, a visitor perhaps, gets injured while inside your home or your property. Liability protection will help you pay for the legal expenses and medical bills due to the accident or injury. You may also add a personal umbrella policy to increase your liability coverage.
Kind Words from our Clients
Heather Olson is by far the best insurance agent I have ever had the privilege of working with! Her explanations are clear and understandable and she presents options and choices in a very easy and non-pressure way. She is always quick to respond and her office staff is also always friendly and professional. One could not find a better agent to advise on insurance and also Medicare supplement as well.
We have had the pleasure of using Heather Olson as our insurance agent for over 10 years. Never has she disappointed us in her direct and friendly business approach. She obviously values our business and routinely stays in touch with us to ensure our needs are being constantly met.
We find the rates more than competitive and when you throw in the additional service it is the best deal we could fine.
In addition, as we reached the milestone 65 years of age, she helped explain Medicare and how best to utilize the benefits verses the costs.
By all means, use Heather Olson, you won’t be disappointed.
I have never worked with somebody more reliable and attentive. I can always rely on honest information from Heather and I'm a lifetime customer. There's no o me else I would trust with my insurance needs. Heathers professionalism and industry knowledge is irreplaceable!
Heather is one of the most trustworthy people I know! She always puts her clients first! You can’t find a better agent anywhere!!
Insurance is one thing nobody really wants to buy, along with which its not all that easy to understand, and yet its needed for so many things in our lives forcing us to make decisions along these lines. Having Heather to call makes you comfortable for she makes it easy to understand and you know she’s doing her utmost to fit you with the proper policy for your needs at that time. I have recommended her to others and am most confident in having done so.
Heather has been a real pleasure to work with, and it is comforting to not have to worry about our family’s insurance needs given her extensive experience. I feel like she has my family’s best interest in mind and can find effective, affordable plans that fit into our comprehensive strategy overall. She is very responsive and communicates efficiently. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for an agent that has your family’s best interest in mind.
Just a note of appreciation for your kind referral to Heather Olsen. She's a very pleasant person, and a complete professional. She promptly responded and offered two options for my consideration, even though one of those options was sold by one of her associates. After careful consideration, I decided on Heather's Medicare Advantage plan via UHC. I absolutely am pleased and can say she's earned your referral. Thank you very much.